Jeff Johnson, Project Engineer for Sierra Foothills Construction Company, has overseen the completion of many large projects. With over 20 years experience, Jeff maintains a diligent work ethic and extraordinary professionalism in dealing with owners, architects, and subcontractors. He is efficient and detail oriented in the execution of daily problem solving and is very skilled at building and maintaining a cohesive team with the various on-site subcontractors.
Jeff achieved Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design Accredited Professional designation from the U.S. Green Building Council and possesses a thorough understanding of green building principles and familiarity with the LEED requirements and certification process. This accreditation adds a very important and valuable skill set to the Sierra Foothills Construction Company Team.
As Project Engineer, Jeff will act as a liaison, focusing on integrating operations and subcontractors into the gross maximum price process ensuring owner and architect satisfaction.
• B.S. Business Admin., CSU Chico, Minor Engineering CSU Chico
• LEED Accredited Professional, Nevada County Contractors’ Association
• Licensed CA Real Estate Broker
• Nevada County Economic Resource Council
• Jeff has been with Sierra Foothills Construction since 1996